The Golden Star
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. This website (‘thegoldenstar.org’) is a non-commercial, not-for-profit venture. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. Our content is provided free of charge for educational and study purposes. We receive no remuneration whatsoever from this website or its contents which is hosted and maintained at our personal expense.
3. This website, its layout, design, images and content are the copyright of thegoldenstar.org under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
4. The Golden Star by J Michaud PhD is covered by active UK copyright, and has been permitted by the copyright holder to be reproduced at this site ONLY in HTML and PDF format. Re-use of this material without the prior permission of the copyright holder or the copying of images and design of this website or PDF, without the permission of the publisher is strictly prohibited.
5. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of The Golden Star and/or the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for the following specific purposes: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts of the book for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. You may also download and print the whole of the FREE PDF edition (see paragraph 6 below) for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only.
6. It is forbidden to download the entire website in order to read it offline. Nor is there any need to do so. If you wish to read the book offline or print it for your own personal use, please DOWNLOAD THE FREE PDF provided.
7. You are permitted to link your website to the home page of this website. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website. Nor are you permitted to link to any images at this website.
8. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 23 September 2021.