The Golden Star
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. This website (‘thegoldenstar.org’) is a non-commercial, not-for-profit venture. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
2. Our content is provided free of charge for educational and study purposes. We receive no remuneration whatsoever from this website or its contents which is hosted and maintained at our personal expense.
3. This website, its layout, design, images and content are the copyright of thegoldenstar.org under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
4. The Golden Star by J Michaud PhD is covered by active UK copyright, and has been permitted by the copyright holder to be reproduced at this site ONLY in HTML format. Re-use of this material without the prior permission of the copyright holder or the copying of images and design of this website, without the permission of the publisher is strictly prohibited.
5. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of The Golden Star and/or the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for the following specific purposes: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only.
6. It is forbidden to download the entire site in order to read it offline. Not only is this a breach of Copyright, but incurs extra costs for us. Visitors who fail to respect this condition will be blocked from accessing this website.
7. You are permitted to link your website to the home page of this website. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website. Nor are you permitted to link to any images at this website.
8. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
“Cookies” are small text files from a website that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. We use a third-party web traffic analysis tool for analytical purposes. This tool tracks your visits by sending a cookie to your computer. The only information that it collects consists of the date and time of your visit, your ip address, browser, operating system version, screen resolution, referring link (if any), and page url visited. That’s it.
No other cookies are used on this website.
If you do not want your visit(s) to our website to be recorded, most browsers allow you to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu in your browser. Turning off cookies will not restrict your access to, or enjoyment of this website, in any way whatsoever.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 21 June 2015.